www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, February 13, 2006

    Charlotte Mommies / Mommies Network

    Is up and running again. The collective sigh has been released and we are all posting like mad. If you are a mommy and in the Charlotte area, I urge you to join our support group. If you are a mommy outside of Charlotte, then check the Mommies Network for a forum in your city/area. We are starting them all the time. (One opens in Hawaii soon!) If you are not a mom, well.... sorry, you are just out of luck.

    They are also looking for a good man to administer the Daddies site. Maybe one day.

    Read more at www.charlottemommies.co...



    Oh, yeah... and for one very brief shining day, I was among the top ten posters... I even hit #7 for a few hours. Now, the madness has ceased and I'll go back to my regular CM addiction.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home