www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Friday, February 17, 2006

    Dead Sea Scrolls -- Charlotte.com

    I am so excited! The Dead Sea Scrolls have been found in Charlotte starting today. I have every intention to see them in the near future, maybe next month. I hope it is everything that I am imagining it will be.

    Charlotte.com has some great info on the exhibit now open at Discover Place, right next door to my church. On Sunday morning, a speaker will be at the Faith Formation class (think Episcopal Sunday School) to do a presentation. I really hope to enjoy it.

    Read more at www.charlotte.com/mld/c...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home