www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Sunday, February 19, 2006

    Okay, Okay...

    So my Blog is a bit boring. I get it. I told you it would be about my life as a mother and you don't really see it.... well, it is about being a mother. My whole life now is about eing a mother and a wife and my life can be a bit, well, boring. I go day to day wiping noses and getting the best hugs and kisses in the world, but it doesn't always seem blog worthy. Today we went to church, had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa and came home to nurse Daddy back to health since Dory passed on her cold to him. However, we steared clear of Daddy for fear of catching the cold again and went to the store with our neighbor and friend, 'Me-gan' as Dory says it, where we bought a big dark pink bouncy ball for Dory. We came back home. I put her to bed after reading 2 books, nursing and saying lots of "AMEN"s. I ordered John a pizza because that was what he wanted for dinner. I have read over the Charlotte Mommies boards, talked to Becky and chatted with Mo. Big whoop.
    Well... one of these days I'll figure out how to be one of the great storytellers that I love so much, like my friends Becky and Mo. They are both great for "Story Time".
    Until then, you will just have to be happy for my boring, that is, cut-and-dry-what's-going-on-and-has-me-excited-and-happy posts. I hope you do keep reading!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home