www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Monday, October 08, 2007

    First Words

    Jack decided to say something other than mama and dada today. He said 'bye-bye' as he was waving! It was clear and repeated more than one. All that while he had a raging fever today. It came and went throughout the day, and a rash cropped up on his abdomen but began to fade as quickly as it appeared. No other symptoms, just a wimpy, clingy, cuddly and overtired feverish kiddo who decided to start talking.

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Yankee John said...

    I'm surprised "bye-bye" won out. I was trying for "Bully!"

    10:42 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home