www.flickr.com
    follow me on Twitter









    Charlotte Purls


    Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

    and they call me 'Mommy'...

    Drips and dribbles of my life and the things that peak my interest... mainly the kidlets and knitting.

    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    Flooded Market.

    I'm so sad. I need chocolate and found out that the market flooded and the tent collapsed right after dropping John back at work so we could have the car.... you think I could drive around and collect from each of them individually? I did ask the lady with my greens if I could come by. lol Now, only if Bill and his chocolate were close enough. *sigh* I can't wish the rain to go away, we need it... but I need my chocolate too...

    Anyway- Summer made a video of the Saturday market a while back. It's a tiny bit different from the Tuesday one, but you really get the gist of it!

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home